Monday, December 1, 2008

East Coast Diaries: A prologue

2 weeks before the actual date of travel,
My father and me were putting down together a list of places we would be likely visiting in a few weeks time. We hadn't yet finalized the dates for our travel but looking at the number of places getting added up, we were sure it was going to be a long tour. This leg we had planned along the East coast and along the fertile banks of the Cauvery Delta.

A week before the actual date of travel,
The plans were going topsy-turvy, my manager had not yet granted me the leaves for the whole one week I required. Dad was having his own set of problems back at office. The long tour was about to be getting shelved, but as you know luck favors the brave, i somehow convinced my manager that it was very important for me to take the leaves. Dad had sorted out his problems back at office at it was full speed ahead to our long tour.

Read on more for this fantastic piece of journey

No comments: